My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We'll bring the world His truth.

In mutual, the whole Youth is learning this song to sing in Sacrament meeting, and I just wanted to express my love for this song and it's meaning! I honestly get so excited when we're about to sing this song because it touches me so deeply, and I don't think the words could be any more true. The Spirit touches me so much when we sing together as a whole Youth (as in boys and girls). Normally it's just the Young Women who sing in church but we decided to throw the boys in there as well. You can imagine how thrilled they were about that. : )
This song was also the EFY medley. EFY stands for Especially For Youth. I went to that last year in June and I seriously had the best time of my life! You meet so many new people who support you in keeping the standards and are fun to be around! I didn't want to leave. I almost cried. I went to EFY last year in Normal, Illinois and I had an AMAZING counselor named Kylie, whom I still keep in touch with over facebook. She's a huge bundle of sunshine and I got so lucky to have her as a counselor! But yeah, I just wanted to post the song on here so you can hear what we're going to be singing in Sacrament sometime in February. Enjoy. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment