My Blog List

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rainy Days

The past couple of days have been filled with rain. I want spring to get here, minus the rain! I hate cold rain! I hate it when it's cold and then it rains cold rain! But I love it in the summer when it gets too hot and it rains cold rain. That feels amazing. I'm tired of watching raindrops on my bus window. I want the sunshine to stop HIDING! The past couple days have been alright. Accept for today in seminary we were talking about which temple we would want to be married in and without thinking I accidentally said the Italy temple. I was so embarrassed because there is no Italian temple yet! Grr! I have yet to get my English paper finished. And I need to look at scripture masteries. I guess I'll finish math in study hall tomorrow and my spanish homework on the bus. I want sophomore year to be here! And I want the rain to stop! Please, please, pretty, pretty, pretty please!

No comments:

Post a Comment