My Blog List

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice, Sleet, and Hail: Oh My!

We have a snow day tomorrow! That means I don't have to wake up at 5:45 to get ready for seminary. Most days though I don't mind waking up for seminary because it's so worth it. We've been having icky weather here lately. Sheets of ice about an inch thick are covering the roads right now, so no buses can take kids to school. I'm hoping and praying that the additional sleet and hail we've been getting don't knock down the power lines! I like heat. Especially when it's this cold outside. But I must admit, it's beautiful outside. There are icicles hanging off the trees and I can see all the snow flurries by the streetlight. : ) I think come spring time, I'm going to miss the snow a little bit. But spring is totally my favorite season, and I can't wait for it to get here. Dear Snow, Hail, Sleet, and Ice - Please do not get as bad as the weather forecasts say. Please blow completely over us. Please please please please please!

No comments:

Post a Comment