My Blog List

Friday, February 4, 2011

I'm so excited!

I get to choose my classes for sophomore year on Monday!! Time just flew by! I can't believe that in 3 months I'm going to be a sophomore in high school. I cannot believe it. They say time in high school only goes by faster but I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone by already. I know I'm going to take Concert Choir and Swing Choir, but I have to audition for them so I'm going to talk to Mrs. Stamps on Monday before school starts. The class I'm most excited for is Home Economics Child Development and Care, which is technically learning how to take care of kids. : ) I love it! I'm so excited for it. It teaches you different parenting techniques and styles and teaches you how a child develops from an infant to an adult and safety precautions and stuff. Also, for my second elective I want to take Foods, which is learning how to cook. I'm so excited! I pray more than anything that I make Swing choir. Cherise said that it's so funny because people who can't dance that well make it in anyways and that it's easy if you pay attention. Oh and for my kids, the names change a lot. Like, a lot. I mean seriously, I say I like this name one day but then the next I'll find another that I like better. I'm starting to like more common names, but I still like names that are different and unique. Some names I have middle names for that I like and for some names I haven't picked out middle names. As of now I like:

  • Cole Maddox [boy]
  • Miranda  
  • Olivia [girl]
  • Kamden Brent [boy]
  • Aubree Skye [girl]
  • Chelsea Elise [girl]
  • Claire [girl]
  • Caleb [boy]
  • Ethan Daniel [boy]
  • Audrey Caroline [girl]
I know, I know. I have a lot more girl names than boy names but they will come to me in time ; ) My favorites are:
Kamden Brent
Miranda Paige
Cole Maddox
Chelsea Elise
Ethan Daniel
Olivia Grace  

: D Hope you like. But then again, if you don't, I don't really care ; D

Can't wait for this class to start! and Swing choir! Cross your fingers I'll make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment