My Blog List

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Recipes!

So lately I've really liked cooking. Two times a week (normally on Tuesdays and Thursdays), my Mom has me go to this website called allrecipes.com and choose any two recipes that I want to cook for that week. And then on Saturdays we go get the ingredients. Well, I just found 14 amazing recipes that can last me for a few weeks and they are easy and simple! Just wanted to share. : )

1. Chili's Enchilada Soup with Pioneer Woman's Pico de Gallo and Tortilla chips.












2. Bow Tie Lemon Chicken; Salad












3. Pigs in Blankets, Macaroni and Cheese, Honeydew












4. Mini Turkey Meatloaves, Mashed potatoes, Broccoli
5. Beef and Veggie Stir Fry on Rice
6. Bacon and Eggs, Bananas, Orange Juice
7. Whole Wheat Pancakes












8. Chicken Pesto Lasagna, Green Beans
9. Ramen Noodle Soup
10. Broccoli Rice Casserole (meatless), Clementines
11. Tortellini and Vegetable Soup
12. Hamburgers and Hashbrowns
13. Sub Sandwiches, Oranges
14. White Chicken Pizza












Find these recipes at either Food.com or Allrecipes.com! I really do enjoy cooking and it's teaching me how to prepare meals for my own future family someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment