My Blog List

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day and other such ramblings.

This is my friend, Emily Furlow. She made this picture on facebook and tagged everyone that she loved in it. Well, most of her friends anyways. And guess what? I WAS TAGGED. So here's a quick shout out to you, Emily: I am so glad I met you because you make my life so much sunnier! You seriously are one the brightest, smartest, most positive people I've ever met. And you're so funny! You have me laughing all the time. I cannot stress enough how jealous I am of your singing voice. You should be going pro, girl. Like NOW. I love you! Now, let's talk about Valentine's Day. Personally, I hate it. I think it is the most pathetic holiday to ever grace this universe. But I do think it is something special when you have someone to share it with. To me, your friends' giving you hand made Valentine cards isn't enough. People always say, "You don't need a girlfriend/boyfriend for Valentine's Day." But helloooo, that's the whole point! It wasn't made for friends, it was made for couples. And I think that when you find that really special someone, that Valentine's Day can be something really special. But I can't start dating until I'm 16, so it might be a while before I actually start appreciating the holiday. Until then, I guess I'll have to grit my teeth and go with it. But seriously? Even when you do have that someone special, Valentine's Day is pretty pathetic. Why would you need ONE day to show someone how much you love them? You should do that every day. Man. I'm just a chatterbox, aren't I? But, to do my fair share of Valentine's day, I'm going to post some pictures of my 2 close friends whom I love very much and hope I never ever lose.
Jenny Lynn Rea. I love you so much. More than you will ever comprehend. You are a constant inspiration to everyone around you and I look up to you so much that it's not even funny. You are my role model. This was you on the night of our 8th grade dance. You were the only girl who was able to come in ALL black and still look beautiful! I wish I was as smart as you are. You and your IQ of like 1785783! I like how I call you and we rant about how stupid boys are and how we are going to throw them down wells and blow up the universe and such. : ) You are awesome at anything you do. You try and you never give up until you're the best. For example, you and the piano. I don't know how to explain it, but it's as if you and the piano are the same thing whenever you play. You don't even have to think about it, you're fingers just do whatever they want. You always have an amazing singing voice and unbelievable capabilities to write songs (in fact, I'm getting ready to post the video of you singing the song you wrote that one time when we were in your basement and I recorded it on the camera and we had to start over like 5 times! Still fun, though. I'm glad I could be of help). I love your laugh. It's seriously so contagious, which is why I like making you laugh. I hope you still remember me when you're famous. And I know that even when we're 80, we're still going to be best friends.
Oh, you make me smile. : )

Bailey Marie Farrar. Where to start with you! We have so many memories that it's hilarious. I totally miss having Literature with you. : ( But I love that you live seriously like 5 minutes away from me. That makes up for it. You are so funny and I love how you always try to be unique and different. You like standing out and even though you don't know where you're going right now, I know it'll be somewhere great. Can I just say that I'm totally jealous of your eyes? They are such an awesome color of blue! And it has green in it. And as much as you want brown eyes, please never want to change because I love you! Also, I love how you hate cheerleaders but you went out for the cheer team just to make fun of the cheerleaders. And you MADE IT. Your cartwheels and handstands are pretty amazing, what can I say? You're very good at math. I wish I was, even though you wish you had my English ability. I love going to football games with you and Jenny and I love it when Jenny brings her ukulele. I like how you and I are kind of the different ones in our group and how much we laugh when we're together. I'm jealous of your handwriting. I wish I had it. And I wish I had your drawing capabilities. Like Jenny, you have a very contagious laugh, and that's why I love making you laugh. We are so much alike it's freaky. We literally think we were twins but separated. Like how we both cried for three months straight when we were born but we would both stop crying when our moms took us outside! I love the night we spend at your Aunt Liz's house, dancing to jazz music under the stars and watching your family be crazy and having our alone time. I miss you, Bailey Boo! : ( But I will see you soon, and I love you!


Bailey and Jenny behind the scenes of the play Alice in Wonderland at our school!



Bailey and I at the park.



Bailey, Jenny, and I at the zoo for an art club field trip. I seriously hate this picture because of my face in it (also this was taken a long time ago), but I love this picture because it shows how happy we are being together. We literally would not leave each other's sides. And no, we are not afraid to hold hands in public!
This picture makes me laugh. I love you guys. : )

ALSO:
I want to take this time and brag about Jenny's photography skills. Here are a few of the pictures she took while we were in Chicago.
This was at Navy Pier, which I LOVED!
And last but not least, this is a blurry picture but this is a picture of all of our friends feet as we were standing on the highest story of the Sears tower --- 140 stories! My feet are the white tennis shoes with neon green laces hahaha. The view was amazing, and we were standing in a glass box so it felt as if were flying or just standing in mid-air. It was scary for Bailey at first, because she hates heights, but even she had to admit that it looked pretty cool! I loved it. Seriously, the view was so beautiful. And I loved spending time with my friends. : )






No comments:

Post a Comment