My Blog List

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sick Days and the Superbowl (Go Packers!)

I've been sick for the past few days. : ( I woke up early on Saturday (like 7:55 in the morning), and found out that my throat hurt really bad. I figured it would go away soon, so I ate a cough drop and went back to sleep. I woke up about 4 hours later. No luck. Sore throat was still there. My mom checked my throat and said it's red but she doesn't see any real damage. She said it'll most likely be gone by Tuesday or Wednesday. My adenoids aren't swollen either. And I think I got sick because this girl sat next to me on the bus and she was coughing and her throat was really bad too, and she coughed right on me. It was an accident, but still. Gross! My throat is doing a teensy bit better, but still. : ( Sore throats are really bad. I think the cold and sore throats are the worst! Nonetheless, I went to church today. It was fun! Last night I went to Dots, a store by Wal-Mart, and got a really cute shirt, a nice pair of jeans, and a dress. And a couple necklaces. But then I was dragged around Wal-Mart for about 2 or 3 hours. I was dying to go home because my throat hurt and I hadn't had any medication for it yet. But last night I gargled with salt water, I gargled Listerine, took Nyquil, and had chlorosceptic spray sprayed down my throat. As if that wasn't enough, I've been going through cough drops like crazy. I've only had a little bit of luck! Ugh. I hate being sick. But on the upside, the Superbowl is tonight! Yay! I am a Packers fan. : ) To be honest, I hate  really don't like the Steelers. They play dirty a lot and their coach is so strict and mean, which has an impact on the team. But the Packers on the other hand is owned by their community, and their community helps clean the stadium and always supports their team! There are people who are standing in their stadium during the winter time with no shirts on and Packer colors painted on their stomachs! Talk about dedication, huh? I really hope the Packers win tonight. They deserve it. : ) GO PACKERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment