My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things do turn around.

So this day didn't turn out so horrible after all! I went to Sister Christensen's house (my Young Women's leader) and me and the rest of the mia maids, Annie, Beth, and Rachel all went to help paint Sister Christensen's daughter's bedroom. Claire is so ready for a new room and she wants it painted pink (Claire is only 8). We primed it today and we're going to have to go back to paint it pink. Also, the mia maids are going to Sister Christensen's house on the 25 of this month to have a game/movie night and we're going to spend the night and crash in her living room. : ) Her house is seriously the coziest, cleanest house I've ever been in. It has such an impact on you after you leave a house like that. It makes you think about how you want your future home to be. I want mine to be exactly like hers! It's so cute and cozy. The fireplace was going and there was cookies and milk and the carpet is so soft. : ) I was so sad when we had to leave because I seriously wanted to stay there for forever. I can see why Claire often says, "Mommy, I love our house! It's so clean and pretty." I love that house too. We learned how to paint rooms, prime rooms, fill in holes in the wall, and everything. I'm pretty sure I can take on any room I have to paint now! But anyways, this helped my night so much. The Spirit lingers in their house, and you can feel it. Also, I was hesitant about skating on the ice, but Adam (he's like my brother), took my arm and we were skating on the ice! It was so fun! I hope I can keep this positive attitude all week and just be myself. Things really do turn around! Treat life nice and it treats you nice back. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment