My Blog List

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Breathe.

Well. This morning sucked monkey butt. No joke. It's like this morning was just not my morning. I won't get into details why. But being the type of person I am, I get frustrated at very little things. If I  mess up something, I get frustrated with myself. Sometimes people say things to me that make me frustrated. I am impatient. I worry and stress over the littlest things. I just need to fix my priorities right now. I think I just need to breathe and not let people get to me. I'm going to focus more on being me. The right things will fall into place if I don't try so hard. So as of now, I'm going to focus on church, school, my friends, and on being me. And wherever that leads me, well, I hope it's somewhere good. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment