My Blog List

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun days.

Tonight I just got back from my friend Bailey's house. We had fun! We went to Taco Bell today and with her mom to Sam's. And then almost all of yesterday we practiced for Swing Choir because she wants to try out with me, so I'm excited for that. Today we took a lot of pictures. Like 92? I think it was 91. I love her camera, which is ten times better than mine and she only go tit for $40! I'm so jealous. Her cousin Emily came over today. Bailey doesn't really like Emily because Emily tries to steal all of her friends and acts like she's Bailey's best friend. Bailey said even when they were little, Emily was so jealous because Bailey was prettier. Emily is super popular and pretty and has a gazillion friends. She has the power to ruin your social life within 20 seconds. She's pretty nice, but she talks about people behind their backs (or so I've heard). I try not to associate myself with people like that. When she came over she just kind of talked with us for a little bit and then she left. Bailey and I finally mastered our dance today to Firework by Katy Perry and we mastered our song, A Whole New World in Aladdin, and we found Peter Pan monologue. : ) It's going pretty well. I just hope we do well on Tuesday. I watched Forrest Gump yesterday with Bailey for her first time. Silly girl! I have a pretty stressful presentation for English coming up soon though and our group still has no clue what we're doing. Sigh. But anyways, here's one of the photos I took of Bailey today (it's a candid shot):

I feel so proud of myself! I can actually say I took this photo, and it's amazing. Look at those eyelashes of hers! I would seriously die for eyelashes like that. I love how she didn't even know I was taking this. : ) Camera ninja!

One of me. Not so pretty, I know. But I like the duck. : ) I was trying to balance him on my head. Look at that concentration. Don't ask me why we were playing around in her bathroom. I think she was putting mascara and eyeliner on, which takes Bailey around a half hour (no joke). And I think this was me entertaining myself while she was busy grooming herself.

I'm a loser. 

Anyways, that sums up the past couple days! Nothing special. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment