My Blog List

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day and Swing Choir.

So I'm not a huge Valentine's Day fan, which if you read one of my last posts you should already know. But it went pretty great! I got cards and candy from my friends and my other friend, Nikki Denbow, gave me a cookie! So I was pretty happy. Not going to lie. Not to mention that for the past couple days, the weather has been fantastic! It's not longer 30 degrees out. : ) It's nice. It's at least in the 50's, maybe? I don't know, but it's warm and there's an amazing blue sky! On from Valentine's Day: I had my Swing Choir tryouts today! Oh my goodness, at first my friend was going to drop out of it and not do the routine at all with me because she was so nervous. But she calmed down a little bit. When we went to sing our song ("A Whole New World" from Aladdin), she messed up because her voice was so shaky. It sounded like she was going to cry! And I accidentally sang one part wrong from not thinking about it. But our monologue and dance went great and Mrs. Stamps just laughed when we messed up. She's so nice! She reminds me of Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast. I reallllyyyyyyyy hope I make Mixed Choir with the boys and the girls. If I make Treble Choir, I guess that's better than nothing, but I really want Mixed Choir. I'm praying that I'll make it. We didn't do horrible, but I'm not sure if we did that great. I have faith in us though! To anyone who's reading, pray for us and hope we make it! I went to piano again today for the first time in 3 weeks. Cami and I always have plans so we hardly have time for piano. And today, I didn't even do piano. It was just all voice lessons. Sister McClain gave me really good songs to practice though. I got Tomorrow from Annie, A Change In Me from Beauty and the Beast (Broadway), and Walk With Him. Now I just need a binder to keep all of my songs in. And I also need a calculator for math.
Other than that, life is peachy keen jelly bean! Stay strapped in for the ride.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment