My Blog List

Friday, February 25, 2011

So much to do!

High school will keep you preoccupied. No doubt. I just can't wait for my sophomore year, though. I can be more organized and whatnot. This year, they didn't even send out a school supplies list, so I pretty much had to guess everything by myself. I have a butt load of English homework to do. I have to write a sonnet (one that is actually decent because I have to share it in front of the class), and work on memorizing my lines for Romeo and Juliet. Next weekend I have to go over to my partner's house to make a video for the project. I wonder how well that will work out, seeing how my mom hates having to find people's houses, and today the van just broke down again. I don't know what's going on with that thing! I keep telling my mom (and I've been telling her from the beginning), that you just need a brand new car. This van that we have was built in 1990, for crying out loud. It's past its prime! It's done! But with the transmission acting all weird, I don't know if anyone would actually take it. All I know is that it is in the shop and my mom is talking to someone on the phone in my room, which is not a good sign because that means it's something that she doesn't want us to hear. Like how poor we are, how we have no money, how are we going to make the house payment, etc. It feels like theres a lot of weight on my shoulders right now. But then I always remember the scripture, "And this too shall pass." So, I guess I wait. At least I finished my biology and math homework and that's two less things I have to do. Man, I just wish I was more organized. No sense in getting new binders and stuff though since it's the end of the school year. Oh well. When we were walking to the bus stop this morning, Adam totally put snow all over Ryan's backpack! Talk about mean. I helped get it off his backpack, but you could tell he was a little mad/embarrassed. Now he knows how I feel all the time! I guess I'll write back to you later. I'm actually on the search for some art projects. Tralalala......

No comments:

Post a Comment