My Blog List

Monday, March 7, 2011

Gone for the weekend!

So on Friday, I went over to my "aunt" Cami's house and stayed there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I came home today. We had so much fun! It's always nice to get away from home for a little bit and have fun with your friends, but it's also always nice to come home. Cami's sister, Michelle, came over on Sunday, and made some pineapple cake? (my mom says it's upside down cake?). But it was REALLY good! I need to start making that at my house because it was so easy to make. Michelle brought her kids Natalie (5), Julia (3), and her new baby Andrea. It was awesome getting to see all of them since I haven't seen them since I went to visit Michelle in the hospital after having Andrea. Julia is still quite the little gremlin that she was the last time I saw her. But a cute gremlin =) Every time I laid down on the carpet Julia would climb on me and want to wrestle. That girl could wrestle for forever! She loves dinosaurs and dragons, and she's so different from her sister, Natalie. Natalie is much more dramatic, but she tells the funniest stories. Natalie waited so long because she wanted Grandma Joy to dance with her. She kept saying, "I wish Grandma Joy was here RIGHT NOW!" Natalie likes Disney princesses, and movies, and dancing. So different from her rough-house sister, Julia! Also, Julia is a little more naughty from the last time I saw her! Her and Natalie were arguing over who got to spin in the spinny chair by the computer, so Julia bit Natalie's arm and Grandpa Don and Michelle had to put her in time out. They're getting to the ages where they argue a lot more now. Good luck with that Michelle ;D But they're still some of the cutest things on the planet. Michelle french braided my hair and I fell asleep with it in, and this morning when I went to take it out it was a huge mass of waves! But I liked it! Cami and I did each other's hair for Stake Conference, which was Sunday, and we did a pretty good job! We got lots of compliments on our hair. Before I went to Cami's house we went to a party at our Young Women leader's house and just hung out. It was so much fun! We played murder in the dark in their basement and that was hilarious. I didn't think it would be fun at first but it was so cool! I was never the murder haha. Sadly, tomorrow we start school again and this whole English project has me stressed out! Tomorrow I'm probably going to have to go to my friend's house in Belleville so we can start this project, because it's due Wednesday! I hope our group doesn't have to go tomorrow! I also hope that Joy can take me to her house after piano lessons. I just don't know how we're going to do this! Ugh. This is why I hate Honors English. It puts so much stress on you! Our group wanted to do it today, but Caitlyn has to sell her horse today so we couldn't. This would've been the perfect day to do it, too, because no one else in our group had plans. Once this project is over, I won't be as nearly as stressed out. On Wednesday, I have another project due in English as well but that's not as nearly as hard to do. I just need cardstock and glue. But the weekend is over and it's back to the daily grind. Oh joy.

Sara, don't move to Scipio! We love you too much!

Julia:)


Natalie:)


She's such an animal lover!






No comments:

Post a Comment