My Blog List

Saturday, March 26, 2011

{Young Women's Broadcast...}

Tonight was the Young Women's broadcast and let me tell you, I loved it. I could feel the Spirit lingering there so much! Joy, Cami, my Mom, and I all went to McAllisters to eat and then we went to the Stake Center. When we got to the Stake Center, there was NO one there. Not a soul. Well, actually there was ONE single soul. Ringo, he's the set up guy. He was there. But at first we were there by ourselves, which was really weird because there were only eighteen minutes until the broadcast started. So we sat there, and then one other family came. Then another. Then another. In all, there were fourteen people. Horrible planning. But the broadcast itself was spectacular. I love the Young Women's broadcast because I love being reminded how important the Young Women are to Zion. I really liked it when one girl said, "I don't feel we have to run from the world, or be scared of it, but we can change it and turn what is dark into light." That really pulled my heartstrings. I also got my hair cut today. It's about shoulder length. I'll post pictures later. And I got fake nails to keep me from biting my real ones. They're doing their job...so far...hehe : )

No comments:

Post a Comment