My Blog List

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My weekend

So, over the weekend, Taylor Daughtrey (I've been friends with her since age 2), was talking to me on Facebook and asked me to come over. So, I was like what the heck, and went to her house! It was a blast! Accept for her little brother, Minden, who's 5, wasn't there, which made me sad :( He has this crush on me and it's so CUTE! Whenever I left, Taylor's stepmom, Lisa said that Minden kept asking and asking when I was going to come over again and he would try to sound so nonchalant about the whole thing! That little 5-year-old Casanova! Haha :) He seriously is cute, though, and I felt realllllyyyy bad because he's been waiting so long for me to come over and the day I come over he's not there. So I told Taylor to have Minden call me tonight! Haha we sound like we're a couple and he's only 5. He has the cutest Canadian accent, though, not going to lie. I think it's so cute that I'm his first crush :) He's going to be a little stud when he gets older. A troublemaker, but nonetheless a STUD. We watched movies and painted our nails and did our hair, then we had pizza, talked about our future and went to bed. The homemade pizza was really good. Then, we decided to take pictures today so we took like 64 pictures, uploaded them on facebook (which took FOREVER because we edited all of them and then had to figure out why her computer was being jank!). But, we took an adventure to the woods, which, for me, was the best part. Her backyard is technically all woods. And it's SOO fun to climb the hills and there was this really long log that was over this nasty creek and we had to balance to get across. And then we walked on this like 10 foot wall that was above all her woods and the view was so pretty. I felt like Pocahontas (whom I wish I was) roaming through the woods, and I felt like I was sneaking around. It was really fun for me! I got the movie Thumbelina tonight. I try to collect Disney movies on DVD because I know, eventually, they aren't going to have VCR's around at all. But I'm going to keep my DVD player so when I have kids I can play all their movies on the DVD player. I want them to watch movies and have part of their childhood, so that way when they ask me when they're older what they're favorite Disney movie was, I can be like, "Beauty and the Beast" or "Sword and the Stone." I'm also scared that Disney movies will disappear by the time I'm older, so that's why I'm collecting them now. Anyways, my plans for tonight are to clean my room, watch Thumbelina while eating Taco Salad, relax, and then wake up for church tomorrow. Daylights saving time starts soon so it's going to feel like I lose an hour of sleep. I'm kind of excited though because it's going to stay lighter longer, which I love. I'm going to stop rambling now and come back later! Bye bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun day. It's fun to be a boy's first crush. He sounds absolutely adorable. Love reading your blog. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete