My Blog List

Sunday, March 27, 2011

{Young Women's medallion...}

I got my young women's medallion today!!!! WOOOOO!!!! I'm actually done with personal progress. Which is weird, because it seems like just 2 years ago I started. Oh, wait. It was. Oops. Anyways, I didn't know if I wanted it in gold or silver, but the Bishop called me up and handed me a gold one. And it was perfect:) I'm glad it's gold. Sister Musick asked me if I wanted to switch it and I replied with a quick "No!" haha I love the one I have. I'm going to do personal progress again. It's such an amazing program and I'm going to take advantage of it while I can:) Also, I want to try out for Rising Generation, which I'm so excited for! Nothing else exciting really happened today. I still have English homework to do that I'm avoiding as I type. And I want to paint my nails. But that is all. Bye bye.

P.S. - remember that blanket I started a while ago? I finished it a couple weeks ago!! Pictures soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment