My Blog List

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My recent goals.

So, I've come up with new goals! I hope I can achieve them, and I'm going to work my best to earn them.

- Paint my room orange and purple! (And probably add some zebra, maybe?) Hopefully this can get done during this spring! And if we get that done, then I want to kind of redo my room. Like, rearrange it and get more stencils. Stencils, sadly, didn't work out last time because I lost them, but I saw some really, cute simple stencils at Joann's that I liked a lot!

- For my birthday, I want my Dad to get me a new camera, but like a professional one. I saw one that I like a lot at wal-mart. The thing is, is that it's expensive:( But then again, he spends loads of money for jordan's xbox and wii and whatnot. Maybe i'll get lucky.

- Get good grades on my finals coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment