My Blog List

Monday, March 28, 2011

{menus...}

Here are some foods that I've been coming up and foods that my family has actually been eating:) Some are snacks, some are breakfast, some are just whatever! You catch my drift.


  • Sausage and Egg Burritos, Fruit, Orange juice (something I recommended for Jordan for breakfast and I made the burritos and shoved them in the freezer so he could pop some in the microwave in the morning. He loves it! He has it almost every morning now).
  • Things for the grill: Chicken, cantaloupe, bread, green beans.
  • Hot dogs, Mac and Cheese, and Canned pears.
  • Italian chicken on rice, green beans, and dessert: Chocolate Silk Pie



  • Tacos (ground turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa)
  • Roasted potatoes, broccoli, corn, strawberries
  • Turkey Quesadillas


Anyways, those are just a few of the meals I've been working on! They're healthy and yummy, just how I like it:)

1 comment:

  1. Now that you are finished with PP- go for your Honor Bee! You can do it!
    https://beta.lds.org/young-women/personal-progress/what-do-i-do-when-i-complete-personal-progress?lang=eng

    ReplyDelete