My Blog List

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

{Things that cross my mind from time to time}

  • Kate Nash lyrics. Kate Nash knows how to make everything better.
  • How much I hate the book Oliver Twist.
  • What my future kids will look like.
  • Math just keeps getting easier and easier for me nowadays.
  • My bed.
  • How long some people's eyelashes are. I get jealous.
  • Me playing piano in front of a large group of people.
  • Learning the violin (it would make my life).
  • What would happen if I moved to Mexico and had to speak Spanish. I think I would be pretty well off for a little while.
  • My grades.
  • What would happen if I deleted my Facebook?
  • I often find myself thinking of life BEFORE my facebook. What did I do?! Oh yeah. Right. I had a life. I forgot.
  • My future golden retriever dogs Lucy and Hero.
  • What color I'm going to paint my nails.
  • I normally have the obsession to floss my teeth.
  • How different I plan on running my own household when I'm a mom. I don't plan on having my future household being anything like the house I'm living in now...that's not to be mean, it's just I'd like to start my own traditions.
  • How much I REALLLLLYYYYY want long eyelashes {sigh}. It's my biggest wish ever.
  • The gym. I'm constantly wanting to go.
  • Sunlight. I miss it.
  • Running. Something I enjoy and have gotten into the habit of doing again. When I run, I think of nothing. It's like I'm flying.
  • If gas is 10 dollars or more a gallon by the time I'm able to drive, I'm buying a squirrel suit and flying everywhere I go. Stupid economy.
  • How bad of a procrastinator I am.
  • How often I stress out.
  • How well I can normally rely on myself to get things done and how I can count on myself. Even my mom has commented on how independent I am.
  • I really just want my sophomore year to be here.
  • I want to go to EFY.
  • I think this is going to be one of the hottest summers ever and I'm dreading it.
  • I'm constantly tapping my fingers or my pencil. I'm fidgety. I ALWAYS always have to have my hands doing something.
  • Boys. Not going to lie. They're everywhere.
  • I'm always amazed at how different some people are. At how me and somebody else can look at the same thing and find a totally different meaning.
  • Hands. I'm always watching people's hands. Hands fascinate me. They really truly do. 
  • How weird I am. I never really fit in with people. I've always been myself, and, well, it's worked out well for most people. I don't plan on ever wanting to fit in. I just do me.
  • Nature. It takes my breath away every day. I have to be outside at least once every day. I need to be. I can't take being locked up in a house.


1 comment:

  1. I, too, love the beauty of God's creations. Nothing calms me more.

    ReplyDelete