My Blog List

Sunday, May 1, 2011

{My week...and also, boys are jerks. I hate jealousy...}

So my week went pretty well! It's so hard to believe that it's MAY already. I get out of school in 21 days. AHHHHHHH. Freshman year flew by! My birthday is in THREE days, ehemmmm. I really hope I get my camera!! Today, I went with Cami to go see her new niece, Emersyn Kathlene, at the hospital. She is so adorable! She has the chubbiest cheeks I ever did see. : ) She's going to be a heartbreaker (Andy, that means load the shotgun now). My party AND lancerfest are this friday!! Woot! I get my yearbook! Also, I hope a lot of people come to me/Chase's party. I think it's going to be really fun, but I'm supposed to get cake thrown in my face. : ( hahaha. And a certain someone whom I know (he is a guy), is being a total jerk! It's whatever. I'm trying to be like my friend Jenny, who whenever guys start their little phases of being jerks, you just push it aside and you say, "Guys are jerks. They're going to do this. Don't let them get to you." It's just hard for me. But whatever. I'll be sixteen soon. That means dating time. That means we'll see who'll be laughing then. ; )
Revenge can be pretty cool. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment