My Blog List

Saturday, April 16, 2011

{Phew!}

And I'm back.
No, actually, I really haven't been that busy converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. REALLY. I'm so bored nowadays. And the truth is, I missed you  am hungry all the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day. Money doesn't buy happiness, but hey, it buys me some marshmallows for my hot chocolate on random cold days like this, which is pretty much the same thing.
Anyways!
Hmmm (taps fingers), what do I feel like ranting about today...? hum de hum de hum.
Oh, I know. How about Justin Bieber, since all the girls seem to like him.
Here's the truth. I've caught Bieber Fever.
Now look, blogger. Before you catch a stroke and my internet connection stops, let me explain. I didn't really have Bieber Fever until maybe two weeks ago. I gradually started liking him. But before I did like him a lot, I never thought he was horrible. Everyone always talks about how horrible he is and I just shrug my shoulders and am like, "Hey, you know he can sing, he's cute, girls are going to like him. That's what makes the world go round." I figured his music really isn't that bad and maybe he'll just get a deeper voice when he's about 15. Well, he turned 17. And I lost hope. But then I listened to a few more songs by him recently and his voice really did change A LOT. And you know, it isn't so bad. I don't see why everybody hates him and wants him to die and all that jazz. He seems like a really good kid.
Oh, here's something really random.
I'm listening to Look At Me Now by Chris Brown and he was all like, "I can't see how you can hate from outside the club, you can't even get in!" And that made me laugh. :)
What else to rant about?
OHHHHHHHHHHHH. America's Best Dance Crew has started and I am happier than a squirrel in a tree. Hahahaha whaaaaa? Squirrel in a tree? What's gotten into me today. Once I stop being lame I'll start typing again.
Alright. I've composed myself.
Oh, I decided when I get older I'm going to have 2 dogs and one is going to be a golden retriever and I don't know what the other one's going to be but their names are going to be Lucy and Hero. :) And yes, Hero is a girl dog. I got the name from my favorite Shakespeare play (at least that I've read), called Much Ado About Nothing.
You know a song I really hate? LIKE REALLY CAN'T STAND? Forget You by Cee Lo or whatever his face is. See, I don't even know his name. I seriously hear that song almost every day, but that's not even why I don't like it. It's just such a freaking retarded song. I think artists are just getting lame nowadays. Get me some Beatles and I'm fine. Better yet, just give me someone who actually cares about what their writing. K thanks.
I think my favorite quote this week is by Wiz Khallifa, a rapper I actually have some respect for. I follow him on Twitter and he said, "If a girl admits she likes you, know that it took her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her for granted." <--- said by a REAL man, just to let you fellows know.
I can't wait to get older and leave Illinois. I know that sounds kind of harsh, but I just want to travel or go somewhere on an adventure. If I ever end up being one of those people that talks about how much they want to get out of Illinois, but then never actually end up leaving, seriously just kill me.
Oh, also, if you watch the movie Mean Girls backwards, it's about a girl who got so unpopular she moved to Africa. Hahaha. Ohhh, I get so bored.
Um, so really this post has been about nothing but I can proudly say I got some stuff off my chest. Some of that unnecessary ramble that's be sloshing around my brain. I'm happy and I want to write songs about being happy and that'sawrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment