My Blog List

Friday, April 8, 2011

{seminary...}

seminary this morning was so FUN! I wish seminary was that fun every day:( since the dessert auction to raise money for girls' camp was tonight, we decided to make Banana Ravioli in seminary instead of really having a lesson. Yes, Banana Ravioli. Before you think, I'm crazy....well....for now you will have to think I'm crazy because I'm lacking sleep. But, it's really good (shake those nasty thoughts from your pretty little heads). So, Adam and I were in charge of cutting the bananas, but then Sister Woolf decided to take over my job so I helped Ryan with the chocolate. Well, I unwrapped it. And he chopped it in half. And then we put them on the bananas and put them in the oven and then we went into her sunroom and watched the sun come up. It was so pretty! And we passed off some scripture masteries. The guys passed off three and I passed off one (I'm ahead of them). We said the last one together. And there was just something so...peaceful...about it. Like, when I was reading the scriptures in that peaceful room with my two, like, brothers, everything just seemed so perfect! The Spirit was totally there and I was focused on scriptures and everything just felt right. I think it felt right because we could see the sun coming up and there was actual light. In her basement, it's kinda dark before the sun comes up down there. So, on Monday in seminary I'm going to ask if we can have seminary up in the sun room from now on since there's only like 5 weeks of seminary left. 5 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!!! My freshman year went by so fast. And it's only supposed to get faster. Before I know it, i'll be out of there within the blink of an eye. If we do have seminary in the sun room, we could all sit on the floor, and Sister Woolf could have the chair, and we could all watch the sun come up. I think it's wonderful. The guys can just deal with it if they don't like it, but today they seemed like they really liked it too. It was just a great start to my morning. I wonder how you can start out with such an amazing morning and end with a crappy night. It was just my mom yelling at the computer again, and yelling at Jordan and I about how she always treats us like we're two. Which, we don't act like we're two, we do help around the house when we're asked, and she sometimes doesn't realize that she treats us like we're BABIES and we don't know how to take care of ourselves! She doesn't let us do anything to LET us take care of ourselves, so therefore, we're apparently two. Oh well. Like I said, in 3 short years from now, I'll be on my way to college and it's one less two year old for her to take care of.
Good night, dear bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment